The Country Commercial Guide (CCG) is our annual flagship publication designed to help you make smart strategic market entry decisions. It is prepared annually through the combined efforts of several U.S. Government agencies at the U.S. Embassy in The Hague.
Below is the table of contents of the Netherlands Country Commercial Guide 2014. If you are interested in reading this comprehensive report, please click here.
- CHAPTER 1. Doing Business in the Netherlands
- CHAPTER 2. Political and Economic Environment
- CHAPTER 3. Selling U.S. Products and Services
- CHAPTER 4. Leading Sectors for U.S. Export and Investment
- CHAPTER 5. Trade Regulations and Standards
- CHAPTER 6. Investment Climate
- CHAPTER 7. Trade and Project Financing
- CHAPTER 8. Business Travel
- CHAPTER 9. Contacts, Market Research and Trade Events
- CHAPTER 10. Guide to Our Services